Series 4 switches provide economical, reliable, and safe transfer of low-voltage loads between main power and an auxiliary source. Switches are rated 100% capacity, continuous duty.
- Heavy-duty double-throw switches come standard in a NEMA Type 4/12 powder-coated steel wall-mount enclosure.
- NEMA Type 4X-316 stainless steel enclosures are also available- specify when ordering.
- The compact mechanism is completely enclosed and the rotary operator handle is mounted on the door and lockable in three positions: On Line, Off, and On Auxiliary.
- Lugs are factory installed for connection to switch poles. Mounting feet are attached at each of the four corners.
- Factory-installed auxiliary contacts for remote ON/OFF signaling or electrical interlocking.