The Vigilant® Series automatic transfer switch is designed to automatically transfer critical loads in the event of a power outage for residential, agricultural, commercial and light industrial applications. Units come standard as NEMA 3R, UL listed 1008. The simple, rugged and easy to install and operate design provides peace of mind that it works right when it’s needed most.
- Galvanized Corrosion Protection – Standard on all Vigilant enclosures; this duplex coated, galvanized G90 grade steel meets American Society for testing and Materials (ASTM) standard A653, with a service life of more than twice that of regular steel.
- Exterior Accessibility – The easy-to-use, 7-day exerciser clock gives full control over day and time. The exerciser clock and indicator lamps are both accessible from outside the transfer switch – no need to open the door.
- Logic Control Board – Located in the center of every Vigilant automatic transfer switch. It provides transfer switch control function with simplicity, flexibility and durability.
- Powered from genset battery for isolation against line transients
- Integrated voltage and frequency sensing
- Adjustable transfer delays using on-board potentiometers